Monday, 12 December 2011

MAGICAL MONDAY - PINK AND SILVER

I can't believe this is our last challenge for 2011 over on Magical Monday Challenge.  We have a theme of Pink and Silver which is one of my favourite colour combinations.  I have also followed the lovely sketch over on christmaschallenges (with sketches).



For my creation I have used one of my stamps from Papilio called Fairy Snow which has been coloured in with promarkers and Stickles for detail.  The silver cardstock is from my stash as is the silver ribbon.  The pink dp is a selection from DCWV Rose Tinted Christmas and the sentiment is from craftworkcards mounted onto an oval punched out with my Stampin Up oval punch.

I do hope you will enter our last challenge of 2011 and take some time to visit the rest of the DT.



2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Jayne.
luv
Debby

Janneke said...

What a beautiful card ;o)
Thank you for joining us at CCWS.
But you forgot the twine and charm, that is the twist for this challenge ..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails