Tuesday, 6 December 2011

STARLIGHT TILDA

Gosh it has gone cold, I hate the icy/frosty mornings as have to walk Seren to school and I'm scared of falling over as if I do I know I will end up being off work with my back!!  This week is the start of Christmas pressure at Royal Mail but luckily I'm still only working part-time.


I thought I'd made enough cards to send out but as usual there is the odd one or two names I have missed so here is another one I have made using the lovely sketch over on Sketch Saturday.



I have used my winning stamp from Christmas Challenges (with Sketches) which I think is adorable and coloured her in with promarkers and Sakura glitter pen for details.  The dp I have used is a selection from craftworkcards called Jack Frost.  The cardstock is Baja Breeze from Stampin Up.  I used my Martha Stewart snowflake punch for the fancy edging and a MS snowflake punch for the snowflakes.  Ribbon is from my stash and bow tied with my bow-easy and the silver adhesive gems also from stash.  Sentiment also from craftworkcards mounted onto an oval punched out with my SU oval punch.



1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Jayne.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails