Monday, 16 January 2012

ANOTHER BIRTHDAY CARD!

I can't believe how cold its been - not used to these extremely frosty mornings!  Luckily wasn't slippy walking the school run so that was a blessing.  Have heard its suppose to get milder as the week progresses so fingers crossed!!


An old friend of mine has a daughter whose birthday is on Saturday so have made my next creation for her.  Her birthday always brings a smile to my face as she was born exactly 3 weeks after I had Seren and me and my friend used to meet up whilst we were pregnant and of course did the comparing of our pregnancies lol!  



I have followed the challenge over on the new challenge blog called Lili's Little Fairies Challenge which the theme is to use your favourite LOTV stamp.  I chose Rosie Posie which was a difficult choice as I love all the ones I have.  I coloured her in promarkers and cut out with my circular nestie.  For the fancy circle I used my Floral Doily Motif from Spellbinders.  The cardstock is Pink Passon from Stampin Up and the dp is Tilda Flowergarden.  I used my Martha Stewart Arches punch for the fancy edging and added polka dot ribbon from my stash.  The fancy corners are from the Cuttlebug Vintage set and the scallop oval punched out with my SU punch.  Sentiment from Wow Flowers also from SU.

I am also entering this into the challenge over on ABC Challenge which is H is for Happy Birthday.



6 comments:

CraftyC said...

This is so sweet Jayne, love the pretty colours. Thanks for joining us this weeks at Lili'sLittle Fairies!
Clairex

Claire said...

This is a gorgeous card hun, love the image and all the pink. Hugs, Claire x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute.
luv
Debby

julieprice3 said...

Just Lovely! Such Pretty Colours. Thanks so much for joining in our H for Happy Birthday Challenge at ABC this time
hugs Julie P

Mina said...

its freezing isnt it bbbbrrrrr...roll on summer...your card is gorgeous, so girly and gorgeous Jayne
Mina xxx

Marion said...

Hi Jayne,
Fabulous card and such a lovely image. Love the colour combo.
hugs
Marion

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails