Sunday, 22 January 2012

BIRTHDAY TILDA

I hope you all had a lovely weekend.  I had my new plum rug for my living room and bought some new cushions to add some other colour to the room.  Really pleased but now I'm on the hunt for a couple of canvas prints to go in the alcoves!!


I have made yet another birthday card but as yet it hasn't been allocated to anyone in particular lol but hopefully shouldn't be long for it to find a home!!



I have used the lovely sketch over on Sketch n Stash and used one of my Tilda stamps which has been negleted of late called Tilda with Birthday Present and coloured in with promarkers and added Sakura glitter pen.

The dp used is a selection from Sunny Garden Designer Series Paper, cardstock Daffodil Delight as is the ribbon all available from Stampin Up.  For the flowers and fern I used my Marianne Design die cuts and added yellow brads for the centres from my stash.  Gold/yellow adhesive pearls from my stash and the sentiment was generated on my laptop punched out with my oval SU punch.

I am also entering this into this weeks challenge over on I Love Promarkers which is Anything Goes as they are celebrating their 100th challenge!




8 comments:

Tine said...

Hi Jayne. Yellow is such a happy colour for a card, isn't it? Lovely Tilda card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers & good luck.
Tine :)

Claire said...

This is a lovely card Jayne, gorgeous colour. Hugs, Claire x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jayne, I like the sweet tilda, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash.
Kevin xx

sarah-Jane said...

Gorgeous card. I like the colours you have used. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
Sarah-Jane xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Jayne and beautiful too.
luv
Debby

Victoria said...

this is lovely - there is a link on the post for the quilting blog. Love the image I have some of the new ones too, nip over sometime for a coffee x

Dora said...

This is so pretty, love the image and soft colours. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week. xx

Michelle said...

This gorgeous, really love the colour,

Thanks for joining us at SnS,
Michelle x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails