Tuesday, 24 January 2012

CCWS - challenge 18

What a really miserable Tuesday.  Got soaked doing the school run but my cup of tea and bowl of porridge soon warmed me up.






I have used the lovely sketch over on Christmas Challenges (with sketches) for my creation.  I used my LOTV stamp which I think is called Festive Fairy, coloured her in with promarkers, added Holly Stickles to her scarf and used Crystal Ice Stickles for the snow effect.  All the dp is a selection from Dovecraft Noel Premium Paper Pad and the cardstock are some of the reverse sheets.  The poinsietta flowers were punched out with my Nellie Snellen punches and added small gold brads to the centres from my stash.  Ribbon is Always Artichoke from Stampin Up.  The sentiment is from craftworkcards pieced onto an oval and scallop oval punched out using my SU punches.  Red gems from my stash.


4 comments:

Victoria said...

pretty card

Claire said...

Beautiful card Jayne, gorgeous image and colours. Hugs, Claire x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Jayne
luv
Debby

Karin said...

Beautiful card Jayne. Thanks for joining us at CCWS.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails