Monday, 9 January 2012

CCWS - use punches or die cuts

Hope you all have had a lovely weekend.  My friend fitted some vinyl in my bathroom Saturday and now its looking very nice as the carpet which was down before was quite hard to hoover!  I'm now just awaiting a new rug for my living room which he is also getting for me as I have now decided on which colour I want to compliment with my black settee and accessories - plum!


As I don't want to get panicking later on this year with Christmas cards again I've followed the lovely sketch over on Christmas Challenge (with sketches) with the added theme of using punches or die cuts.



I have used my LOTV Christmas Dance stamp and coloured her in with promarkers with added gold stardust Sakura pen for the stars and red glitter glue.  I then cut out with my oval nestie. I also used my scallop circle nestie and Decorative Doily from Die-namics.  The dp is a selection from Noel premium paper pad from Dovecraft which the red is from one one of the sheets reversed!  Lace is Chantilly available from Stampin Up, sentiment from craftworkcards mounted onto an oval punched out with my SU punch, snowflakes punched out using my Martha Stewart punch and red adhesive gems from my stash.



4 comments:

Marion said...

Hi Jayne,
Great card and such a lovely image. I too am thinking of doing Christmas cards early this year.
Have a good week,
hugs
Marion

Distressed Miss said...

This is gorgeous Jayne how organised are you. Well this is a fab start simply beautiful.
Happy New Year
Big Hugs
Clare
x

debby4000 said...

Oh Jayne this is is gorgeous and love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Marga said...

Jayne a great card you have made for our Christmas with challenges blog.

Hugs Marga

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails