Monday, 2 January 2012

MAGICAL MONDAY - ANYTHING GOES

Hope you all had a good start to the New Year.  It was Seren's 7th birthday yesterday but I didn't see her until about half 3 as she spent New Year's Eve and Sunday morning with her daddy.  I celebrated the New Year with friends and my special friend round a club about 50 yards away from my home lol!  The entertainment was an Elvis tribute artist followed by a disco until 1 am.  




When Seren came back she opened her birthday presents then we went out with her Nannie and Grandad for her birthday tea.

Now onto my card for the latest challenge on Magical Monday Challenge which is Anything Goes.  Its my ex's cousins daughters 7th birthday on 6th January and I made this card for her, trying to keep it quite simple for a little girl.


I used one of my LOTV stamps and coloured her in with promarkers, Sakura glitter pen and ice stickles on her wings then cut out with my circular nestie.  The dp used is from Tilda called Flowergarden which I think is adorable.  Cardstock used is Regal Rose from Stampin Up as is the ribbon tied with my bow-easy.  I used adhesive gems from my stash and generated the sentiment on my laptop.  I am also entering this into the challenge over on I Love Promarkers as that to is Anything Goes.

Hope you will take a look at the rest of the Magical Monday Challenge DT creations.





2 comments:

Claire said...

Lovely card Jayne, love the image and soft colours. Hugs, Claire x

Dora said...

Awww what a pretty card, love the pinks and gorgeous image .. and beautiful photos too. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails