Saturday, 25 February 2012

HANGLAR IS BACK!

What a lovely few days we have had with some lovely sunshine and its only February!  Today I took Seren to her nannie and grandad's as at my mom's Methodist Chapel there was a model train and art show on.  Seren was loving all the Hornby style steam locomotives as she occasionally watches Thomas The Tank Engine!  We then enjoyed some sandwiches and cake before heading back to my mom and dad's.


I have a few birthday's coming up in March and so have had to make some extra cards.  I used the lovely sketch over on this weeks Sunday Sketch and Stamp and have used one of my neglected Hanglar images as the Lovely Haenglar Only Challenge is back up and running with a theme of Anything Goes.



I coloured my Hanglar image in with promarkers and cut out with my oval nestie.  The cardstock is Sage Shadow from Stampin Up and the dp is a selection from Memory Box Minuet paper collection.  The light aqua roses are from wildorchidcrafts and the darker roses are Prima mini roses.  I used ribbon from my stash and a sentiment from Forever Friends Pink Parfait die cut message tags mounted onto a punched out extra-large modern label from Stampin Up.  Greeny adhesive gems from Treasures by Shabby Chic.




8 comments:

Elaine said...

Jane this is lovely, I love the omage and those beautiful flowers.
Gorgeous card.
Hugs Elaine

Claire said...

Lovely card Jayne. Hugs, Claire x

riadesign said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful nice colours
Thanks a lot for joining us at the lovely hÄnglar only challenge
Hugs Ria

Anke said...

Thanks a lot for joining us at the lovely hanglar only challenges
Your card is lovely with nice colours.
x Anke

Kathleen said...

Fab card, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Lovely hAnglar Only.
Hugs
Kat xx

Becky said...

Jayne, this card is so sweet. I love how you've done the ribbon.
Thanks for joining in this challenge at Lovely Hänglar Only,
Hugs,
Becky x

Marion said...

Hi Jayne,
Gorgeous card and beautifully coloured image. Love the DP.
Nice to see the Hanglar challenge is up and running again.
hugs
Marion

danemi1 said...

LOVELY CARD AND SUPERB COLOURING - LOVE THE LITTLE FLOWERS AROUND THE PICCIE XX

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails