Monday, 20 February 2012

WINTER WISHES AT CCWS!

Well Seren's back at school and so I have some peace and quiet to craft lol!  After school Seren is going to her dance class then after tea she is off to a swimming club which she joined last Monday.  Hopefully her dad will be taking her swimming so not to much rushing around for me!


I have made my next creation for  Christmas Challenges (with sketches) who also have a GDT call so I will be putting in for that too.





The image I have used is from LOTV called Icy Angel which I have coloured in with Promarkers and added Sakura Clear Star pen and Crystal Ice Ice Stickles to her wings and snow effect.  The cardstock used (which sadly I've now used up) is Pretty In Pink from Stampin Up.  Designer paper is a selection from Papermania Mistletoe Kisses.  Flowers are punched out using my Nellie Snellen Poinsettia punches.  The sentiment is also LOTV which came with the same stamp I used.  Adhesive gems and ribbon from my stash which the bow was tied using my Bow-Easy.


4 comments:

Marga said...

Nice card and thanks for joing us at CCWS

Hugs Marga

debby4000 said...

Adorable Jayne, love it.
luv
Debby

My name is Wynneth said...

This is just so pretty Jayne, lovely soft colours and what an adorable image. Hope you are enjoying the peace and crafting time now that Seren is back at school and doing all her out of school activities !!
luv
wynneth
x

Marion E. said...

What a sweetie you've made!!! Totally adore it. Thanks for joining us at CCWS this time. Good luck on the GDT call!
Hugs
Marion

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails