Friday, 23 March 2012

A CHRISTMAS WISH JUST FOR YOU and DAD UPDATE

Some update on my dad - he was allowed to come home last Monday just in case he catches another hospital virus and then hopefully have his heart bypass Monday coming.  He is doing ok but the medication he is on whilst at home is making him very tired.  I am taking Seren to see him tomorrow as she hasn't seen him for 4 weeks and all being well I will be taking him to the Heart and Lung Centre in Wolverhampton for his operation.


I know its only March but I want to get ahead with my Christmas cards so what a better challenge to follow but the Christmas Cards (with Sketches) challenge.



I have used one of my old Magnolia stamps (sorry don't know her name) and coloured her in with promarkers.  Cardstock and ribbon used are all from Stampin Up called Real Red and Always Artichoke.  The dp is a selection from Magnolia Ink.  I used my Nellie Snellen Poinsietta punches for the flowers and added red brads to the centres.  Sentiment is from The Snowman sentiment collection and fancy doily from my stash.




6 comments:

Elaine said...

What a pretty card and Well done. Please pass on my good wishes to your Dad I hope all goes well for him in the bypass, I will be thinking of you all Hugs Elaine

Dot said...

Wonderful Christmas card, jane. You can never be to early making them.
Enjoy your weekend.
hugs Dorte

Zw@@n said...

Hi Jayne, What a beautiful card. Love the colours. Nicely coloured too. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Challenges {with sketches}. Love, Wilma

Marijke said...

I love your card and a that stamp is so cute!
Thans for joining us at CCWS!

Marijke

Lizy said...

This is just beautiful Jayne! So classy and elegant and luxurious! I hope all goes well for your Dad :)
Thanks for joining in our sketch challenge at CCWS :)
Lizy GDT X

Wilma said...

What a nice card!
Thanks for joining us at CCWS!

Wilma

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails