Wednesday, 28 March 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEDDY

What gorgeous weather we have had the last week - lets just hope it lasts through out the weekend.


An update on my dad.  He had a quadruple bypass on Monday and Tuesday he was able to get out of bed into a chair to stop any clotting occuring!  Progress to being 100% will be slow but eventually he will get and hopefully feel better for it.



I have made the above card for one of my friends whose birthday is very soon.  I have used a stamp from Lily of The Valley which I haven't used in ages and coloured in with copics and Sakura Stardust pink and yellow glitter gel pen for the butterflies.  The dp used is what I have left over from  Stampin Up Sweet Always paper pack and used SU Regal Rose cardstock and ribbon.  The sentiment is in a set which I purchased from a friend of mine who was selling some of her crafting stash (not sure what it is called).  The butterfly was from a set called Flying Butterflies and the pink gems from my stash.

I am entering this into Angie's sketch on Sketch and Stash and have used the theme of Spots and Stripes over on Totally Gorjuss.


7 comments:

Victoria said...

sorry to hear about your dad hope he is on the mend soon x

Sue said...

hi Jayne, super cute card, lovely papers, image and colours, a great take on the sketch too.

All the best for your dad, my dad had it done 15 years ago,and it gave him a new life :-)

thanks for joining us at SnS

Sue
xx

Elaine said...

Wow thank goodness your Dad is okay ,I knew he was going in , I bet you can sleep better now . I am so pleased for you , give him a hug from me.
Hugs Elaine

Elaine said...

I was so thrilled that your dad was okay I forgot to mention about your card....silly me...
Its FAB I love it, great colours and I love the image. Well done Hugs Elaine

Kizzy said...

Hi Jayne, all the best for your dad, hope he recover soon.
Your card is so gorgeous, lovely paper, bright colors, the stamp is so cute. Just Wonderful.
Hugs Kizzy

Chrissie said...

A gorgeous card Jayne, such an adorable image and perfect papers too.
I hope your Dad makes a speedy recovery sweetie.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
Chrissie xx

Daniele said...

just loving your card, so sweet, thank you for joining us at SnS this week
hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails