Wednesday, 14 March 2012

MOTHER'S DAY!

Sorry for not being around much but my dad has been in hospital for a 3rd week after being admitted with a heart attack and is now awaiting a transfer to another hospital where they have a Heart and Lung Centre to receive a heart bypass.  He also had a virus which stopped visitors to his ward for nearly a week.  My mom has visited him every day and evening and hopefully I will be visiting him on Saturday which will be the first time I've seen him since being admitted - what with his virus, me working or having Seren!


Anyway with Mother's Day approaching I have made the following creation for my mom. 





I have used one of my neglected Magnolia Tilda stamps (sorry don't know her name) and coloured her in with promarkers.  The cardstock used is from Stampin Up called Pink Passion and the dp is a selection from Tilda Flowergarden Paper Pad.  The sentiment I found in my stamp box which has been punched out with an oval punch and mounted onto a scallop oval both from SU.  Ribbon and pink gems from my stash.  Flowers from wildorchidcrafts.


I am entering this into Sunday Sketch and Stamp, I Love Promarkers which is Anything Goes and My Mum's Craft Shop which is Mum's The Word.

7 comments:

Elaine said...

This is gorgeous Hugs Elaine

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your card its gorgeous.
Hope they sort your Dad out soon and he is back home.
luv
Debby

Gaynor said...

What a fab card, love the image and the colours chosen, thanks for joining our challenge at MMCS, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT xx

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

Lovely card, very clean and simple and beautifully coloured, not too cluttered too which is something a lot of Tilda lovers tend to do! Thanks for joining us over at I ♥ ProMarkers this week, hope to see you again soon and good luck!
Andy
x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous I love this cute image, and thank you sweetie right back at ya x x x x

Lyndsey Marie said...

Beautiful card, love the sweet image and such pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at MMCS this week.
Lyndsey xx

Marion said...

Hi Jayne,
So sorry to hear about your Dad. Hope everything is going well.
Love the card and those gorgeous papers. Pretty Tilda and beautiful colouring.
hugs
Marion

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails