Monday, 30 April 2012

ANGEL TILDA

Hello peeps yes I'm still around as it seems I havent made a card for a challenge in ages.  I've seemed to lost my mojo at the moment but am hoping it will find its way back to me asap.  My dad is on the mend and is looking alot better after his operation.  I have been taking my mom and dad food shopping on Saturdays which is a bit of exercise and change of scenery for my dad.  Seren went away for 2 weeks at Easter to the Bahamas with her Daddy to see her Uncle, Auntie and 2 cousins which was a good excuse to get my hall, stairs and landing painted as having new carpet on the stairs and landing in a few weeks time!




Over on Christmas Challenges (with Sketches) they are holding a DT call so I have made my next card for that.


I have used one of favourite Tilda stamps called Angel Tilda and coloured her in with promarkers and gold glitter on her wings and halo.  I cut her out using one of my circular nesties.  The dp used is a selection from Magnolia and the cardstock and ribbon is Real Red from Stampin Up.  The sentiment is from The Snowman Christmas Sentiments set, red adhesive gems from Hobbycraft and roses from wildorchidcrafts.






3 comments:

Nicole said...

What a beautful card, Jayne. Love your papers and Tilda is beautiful coloured! Thanks for joining us at CCWS :o)

Greetings...

Wilma said...

What a lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at CCWS!

Marijke said...

I love your card! Beautiful colours for christmas :-)
Thanks for joining us at CCWS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails