Monday, 2 April 2012

BIRTHDAY AND CHRISTMAS!!

Can't believe how the weather has got colder compared to the beautiful weather we had last week!!  I'm off to Southport on Friday till Sunday with my boyfriend which he well deserves the break as he has been working very hard as late as he is self-employed!!  Also Seren is off to the Bahamas with her Daddy to see her Uncle, Auntie and 2 cousins for 2 weeks on Friday so I have booked the day off work Thursday to get her clothes sorted and also take my Westie Timmy on his break at my parents house.  My dad was allowed to leave hospital last Wednesday (even though he had his quadrupel bypass the Monday before) as they needed the bed!  I visited him on Saturday which he looked pale still and has still not got much appetite for eating and tired with the medication but after what he's had done its not surprising.  


Anyway I've got 2 cards for you today - Christmas Challenges (with sketches) is themed White on White with a coloured image and Papertake Weekly Challenge 66 has a lovely sketch to follow.  I have made the second card for my God-daughter Isobel whose birthday it is next Tuesday.



I have used Bear with Star from Lili of The Valley and coloured in with promarkers,  gold Sakura glitter pen for the star and Crystal Ice Ice Stickles on the hat.  Cardstock is Whisper White from Stampin Up which I also used for the punched snowflakes using my Martha Stewart punch.  For the dp I embossed 2 types of design onto plain white cardstock with my Spellbinders embossing folders.  Ribbon from my stash, sentiment from The Snowman sentiment set and pearls from my stash.


I used one of my stamps from Lili of The Valley and coloured in with promarkers.  Cardstock is Regal Rose from Stampin Up as is the ribbon.  I used Butterflies and Patchwork dp from Nitwit Collections Essentials Butterfly Kisses.  I used my bow-easy for the bow and added pink pearls from Kaisercraft.

Wishing you all a very Happy Easter.





10 comments:

Marion said...

Hi Jayne,
Two fabulous cards and just love that christmas one. Hope you are having some nice weather where you are.
hugs
Marion

Elaine said...

Jayne these are lovely well done Hugs Elaine

Wilma said...

What a lovely white on white card!
Thanks for joining us at CCWS!

Wilma said...

What a lovely white on white card!
Thanks for joining us at CCWS!

Jenny said...

two beautiful cards. I especially like the use of white on the christmas card.
Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly.
Jenny

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous cards Jayne.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

morning sweetie, WOW these are both stunning, loving the colours too huggles Pops x x x

Marijke said...

I love the bear of LOTV! He is so cute ;-)
Thanks for joining us at CCWS!

Janneke said...

What a lovely cards ;o)
Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Challenges {with sketches}

My name is Wynneth said...

Two gorgeous cards Jayne, I love them both. I must get some of that gorgeous SU! pink cardstock, it's one I don't yet have !

Hope your Dad is recovering well by now, my Dad is doing OK, I'm still up here with him this week to look after him while my Bruv and family are on holiday.

hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails