Friday, 18 May 2012

ELLA WITH WAND

Sorry not been around for seems like ages but did post a card 2 weeks ago on here!  I just can't find any motivation anymore to make cards - even thought about selling all my stash!!  


On Wednesday Seren came home from school showing signs of chicken pox which is all I needed so I have had to have the rest of this week off and next week booked as a holiday!  Luckily Seren doesnt seem to bothered with it as the spots seem to be mild and most have started to scab over but knowing my luck more will appear lol!  Her daddy was suppose to be having her this weekend but has had to keep away from her as he has never had chicken pox plus he works doing maintenance in nursing homes so his doctor advised it wasn't advisable to be in contact with her until the spots have gone past the infectious side!


Anyway I did manage to get a card done (although a Christmas card) following the sketch over on Christmas Challenge (with sketches).



I have used a stamp from Wild Rose Studio called Ella with Wand and coloured her in with promarkers, sakura pen on the star and pink glitter.  The dp used is from DCWV Rose Tinted Christmas and the cardstock is Stampin Up Pink Passion.  The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards, flowers punched out with my Nellie Snellen poinsietta punch and pink gems from my stash.







6 comments:

Dot said...

Lovely card, Jayne. Beautiful colour scheme.
Hope you will find your mojo.
hugs Dorte

Claire said...

Hi Jayne, oh no give up crafting, you can't do that! Your creations are so lovely and that would be such a shame. Sorry to hear about the chickenpox saga, hope it goes soon. Your card is just gorgeous, love the image and girly pink. Hugs, Claire x

Wilma said...

What a lovely card!
I like all the pink!
Thanks for joining us at CCWS!

Zw@@n said...

What a sweet card, nice colours! Thanks for joining us at CCWS.
Love, Wilma

My name is Wynneth said...

This is really sweet Jayne, such a cute image. Nooooo..... don't give up your crafting Sweetie, you create some stunning cards it would be a shame to stop creating. Hope Seren is feeling better by now and that you're in more positive spirits :o)
luv
wynneth
x

Mina said...

shes fabulous in these pretty girly colours Jayne...gorgeous cardhanks for your lovely comment on my hop card
Mina xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails