Wednesday, 11 July 2012

I'M STILL HERE!!!

Thought I would just add a post to say I haven't gone awol lol!  Just haven't got my mind focused on making cards at the moment - have totally lost my mojo and feel that if I have a break I will come back to the land of card making again!!  Also finding it hard to put my mind to anything at the moment as I also need to get my hall painting finished but even finding that is hard to get started let alone finished lol!  I'm in the process of making a couple of cards for Seren's teachers and hopefully I will be posting them on here but doubt that they will be entered into any challenges!!


Hope to be back on track real soon


2 comments:

Annie said...

take care Jayne - I know what the painting and decorating is like! hugs, annie x

Dot said...

Glad to hear you are here, Jayne. Enjoy summer.
hugs Dorte

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails