Saturday, 25 August 2012

BLUE AND WHITE TILDA

Its been a rather quiet week for me this week as Seren has been away with her Daddy to Barmouth.  Seren will be back with me Bank Holiday Monday then I have a week off with her which we are planning to visit a zoo and also get some school shoes sorted out.

I have made use of my quiet time creating another Christmas card following the lovely sketch over on Christmas Challenges (with sketches) which has a theme of Blue, White and Snowflakes.



I have used one of my Magnolia Christmas stamps and coloured her in with pro markers and ice stickler.  I cut out with my oval nestie and placed onto a scalloped oval.  The cardstock is from Stampin Up called Ballet Blue and the dp are various pieces from the Forever Friends Christmas Snow paper pad.  Ribbons are from my stash, large snowflakes punched out with my Martha Stewart punch, small snowflakes punched from my small punch (don't know the name), pearls from Hobbycraft and sentiment from The Snowman Christmas Sentiments set.



4 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

It's beautiful Jayne, I love blue and white for Christmas cards. Reminds me, I must get a wiggle on and get some cards made myself ! LOL
luv
wynneth
x

Renata said...

Great card, I love the way you used my sketch! Thanks for joining us at CCWS.

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Jayne, love the blue and white combo and sweet image. Hugs, Claire x

Janneke said...

What a great card is this ;o)
Thank you for joining us at CCWS this week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails