Monday, 20 August 2012

TILDA AS LUCIA

Sorry I still haven't been around much but what with the main school holidays and work its been quite hard to find some time to myself to get any crafting done!!

I am on my own this week as Seren has gone to Barmouth with her daddy in his uncle's caravan so fingers crossed the weather stays nice for her.  I am off for a week next week so hopefully I can get Seren's new school shoes and also do some daytrips as been promising Seren we would go to the zoo sometime if the weather was nice!!

Anyway thought I'd better get my skates on with yet another Christmas card and followed the lovely sketch over on Christmas Challenges (with sketches) this week.


I have used my Tilda as Lucia Christmas stamp and coloured her in with pro markers.  The cardstock used is Garden Green and Real Red from Stampin Up.  The dp are a selection from Merry Moments Designer Paper Series also from SU.  The sentiment is from craftworkcards layered on an oval punched out with my oval punch from SU.  Green gems are from my stash.




6 comments:

Wilma said...

What a lovely christmascard!
Thanks for joining us at CCWS!!
Hugs, Wilma

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable card Jayne
luv
Debby

Nicole said...

Such a nice card, Jayne...and so nice that you join us again at CCWS :o)

sandra_w said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at CCWS!

Janneke said...

What a great card ;o)
Thank you for joining us at CCWS this week.

My name is Wynneth said...

A really pretty card Jayne, I do love that Tilda but I only have her in the mini stamp.

Hope the weather is nice for Seren's holiday.

luv
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails