Tuesday, 11 September 2012

BIRTHDAY AND CHRISTMAS TILDA

To save a bit of time I am doing 2 posts in 1 for a change.  I have made yet another Christmas card following the lovely sketch over on Christmas Challenges (with sketches) and a birthday card following the lovely sketch on Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog.



For the Christmas card I have used Starlight Tilda which I have coloured in with promarkers and added gold glitter to the star and her wings.  The cardstock and ribbon used is Always Artichoke from Stampin Up.  The dp are various sheets from Basic Grey Wassail Paper Pad which I adore.  The sentiment is from The Snowman Christmas Sentiments set, brad from my stash, leaves and flower from Prima.  I haven't added too much detail as most of my Christmas cards I have to post!



For the birthday card I have used one of my favourite Tilda stamps, coloured her in promarkers and cut out with my oval nestie mounted onto a scallop oval.  The card stock used is Baja Breeze from Stampin Up and the dp are a selection from Memory Box Minuet paper pad.  The sentiment is a stamp from my stash, flowers are from wildorchidcrafts and the pearls are also from my stash.

2 comments:

Crafty Kitten said...

Lovely cards Jayne. I love the blue and white birthday card you have made using our sketch at Crafty Ribbons. Thanks for sharing it with us and good luck.
hugs
Dawn xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous cards, fab sweet Tildas.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails