Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Christmas Heidi

Well what an aweful couple of days we have had.  Think we have all seen enough rain to last a life time lol! 

I have made yet another Christmas card and have followed the lovely sketch over on Christmas Challenges (with sketches).




I have used one of my winning stamps from Wee Stamps which I chose called Heidi and coloured her in with pro markers and used ice stickles for the detail.  I then cut her out with my oval nestie and layered onto a scallop oval.  The cardstock is called Lavender Lace and the ribbon is Rich Razzleberry both from Stampin Up.  The dp is a selection from DCWV Rose Tinted Christmas.  I used a snowflake die from Spellbinders Create a Flake 1, sentiment from LOTV and rhinestones from my stash.

4 comments:

Janneke said...

What a great card is this ;o)
Thank you for joining us at CCWS this week!

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous and sooo adorable.
luv
Debby

Claire said...

This is just gorgeous Jayne, love the sweet image and lovely colours and papers. Hugs, Claire x

nicolet said...

You have made a wonderful Christmascard! Thans for joining us at CCWS.
Hugs Nicolet

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails