Tuesday, 18 September 2012

MASKED TILDA'S

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.  I went out for a lovely meal to celebrate my brother and his wifes 10th wedding anniversary then had a drive through Cannock Chase where me and Seren spotted a Doe and her Fawn!

I have made yet another Christmas card following the lovely sketch over on christmas challenge (with sketches) which also has a twist of using 2 stamps and masking them!



I have used 2 magnolia stamps Angel Tilda and Tilda as Lucia, masked them using my Stamp-a-ma-jig from Stampin Up ( I would never give this up for the world) and then coloured them using my promarkers and gold glitter for detail.  The cardstock is Old Olive as is the ribbon and the dp is a selection from Jolly Holiday Designer Paper Series all available from Stampin Up.  The sentiment is from craftworkcards mounted onto an oval punched out with my SU oval punch, the snowflakes were punched out using my Martha Stewart punch and the green gems are from my stash.


I would also like to enter this card into the challenge over on Lovely-Haenglar-Only challenge which is Anything Goes.

4 comments:

Angélique said...

Ok.. so you used 2 of my fave Magnolia christmasstamps, used some awesome SU-patterned papers.... Love this card! :)
Thanks so much for using my sketch and playing with us at CCWS

*hugs*
Angélique - DT CCWS

Betina said...

nice card!! Thanks for joinging us at CCWS

hugs Betina

Claire said...

Lovely card, great image with traditional Christmas colours. Hugs, Claire x

Riadesign said...

Hoi Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia lover
What A great card you have made Lovely colors and a sweet image! Thanks you for joining us at the Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge blog hope to see you next time
hugs Ria

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails