Sunday, 2 September 2012

SANTAS LITTLE HELPER

Well its back to school for Seren on Wednesday so hopefully I'll be able to get some more cards made for some challenges!  I got Seren her new school shoes on Friday which she actually grown half a shoe size since October last year!!

On Saturday we both had our hair done at my hairdressers for a charity party my brother and his wife were hosting as part of their 10th Wedding Anniversary celebrations.  My sister-in-law has suffered with cancer so decided to raise funds for the ward she has been on which they raised £800.00 on the night and more fund raising is planned for the future to boost that money.  The theme of the night was Glitz and Glamour so a good excuse for us ladies to get spruced up with fancy hair and dresses.  Here's Seren's hair from the back, Seren on the red carpet and a pic of both of us :-)




Okay so back to my crafting which I have made yet another Christmas card following the lovely sketch over on this weeks Christmas Challenge (with sketches).  I was really pleased to have won the previous sketch challenge and now to decide what to purchase with my voucher :-)



I have used Santa's Little Helper which I haven't used for ages.  I coloured her in with promarkers and added pink stickles to her hat.  I cut her out with my circular nestie and pieced onto a scallop circle.  The cardstock used is Regal Rose from Stampin Up and the dp is a selection from Papermania Mistletoe Kisses.  I used white webbing, added flowers punched out with my Nelly Snellen Poinsietta punch, added white punched fern and pink gems from my stash. Sentiment is from Lili Of The Valley.

I'm also entering this into challenge 172 on Just Magnolia which is Pretty in Pink,  challenge 132 on I Love Promarkers which is Anything Goes and Pennyblack At Allsorts which is Early Christmas Makes.



10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers Anything Goes challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

Betina said...

what a lovely card, thanks voor joiging us at CCWS

hugs Betina

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous Christmas card. Love the image and all the pinks. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x

Shirley said...

This is such a fun card Jayne. I love the untraditional xmas colours and any little (or big) girl will love this card.
Did you know you could enter your card into the monthly challenge at penny Black and More called Early xmas makes.
there are some lovely prizes up for grabs every month.

Shirley

brenda said...

Such a pretty card Jayne and I really love the idea of pink for a seasonal card.

It's really great to see you at Penny Black and More challenge this month, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Karen said...

Hi Jayne, this is such a lovely card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

nicolet said...

What a wonderful card Jayne, and thank you for joining us at CCWS.
Hugs Nicolet

Carol said...

This looks so pretty in pink. Thanks for joining us at CCWS this time. Carol DT x

Shirley said...

Hi Jayne
I am so glad you decided to enter your lovely card into our challenge at Penny Black and More.
Good luck in our prize draw and we hope you will join us again next month.

Shirley

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails