Monday, 15 October 2012

WEE WINTER FAIRY

Hi hope you all had a lovely weekend - Seren went to Shrewsbury on Saturday with her daddy to see the Russian State Ballet and Opera House perform Sleeping Beauty and Swan Lake  which was her first ever ballet show she'd seen and loved it very much.

It gave me chance to create another Xmas card following the lovely sketch over on this weeks Christmas Challenges (with Sketches) 45 and also following the theme over on Totally Gorjuss 153 which is Traditional Christmas Colours.



I used one of my winning digi stamps from Wee Stamps called Winter Fairy coloured in promarkers and stickles.  The cardstock used are Old Olive and Real Red both from Stampin Up.  The dp are a selection from Dovecraft Back To Basics Christmas paper pack. I used poinsettias from wildorchidcrafts, ribbon is Real Red from SU tied using my bow-easy and sentiment is from LOTV.



5 comments:

Janneke said...

What a beautiful card ;o)
Thank you for joining us CCWS this week.

Betina said...

What a lovely card, thanks for joining us at CCWS

Hugs Betina

Bettina L. said...

Wow this is a fanastic christmas card. Love the design with the layers, flowers, bow and sparkly fairy. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss and good luck. Hope to see you back saturday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

My name is Wynneth said...

What a beautiful card Jayne, I do love these sweet Wee images. Gorgeous colours too.
luv
wynneth
x

Judy said...

Oh my, this is just so sweet, and such a pretty card! Very well done!

:)
Judy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails