Tuesday, 27 November 2012

FAMILY XMAS

Here I am back again with yet another Xmas card but this time for my parents.  I don't think I will have much time between now and Xmas to make any more cards as we are going to be really busy at work and I will be doing extra overtime over the weekends and on Mondays .  



I have followed the lovely sketch over on Christmas Challenges (with sketches) for this card.  I have used one of my adorable Lily Of The Valley Xmas stamps and coloured her in with promarkers and Stickles.  The cardstock is Old Olive and Real Red both from Stampin Up.  The dp is a selection from Back To Basics Christmas.  Sentiment from Lily Of The Valley and ribbon from my stash with a bow tied with my bow-easy.  The poinsettias are from Hobbycraft.



3 comments:

Claire said...

This is so lovely Jayne - gorgeous image and the bow is fabulous. Hugs, Claire x

debby4000 said...

Adorable card and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Judy said...

Very pretty card hun.

Blessings to you and yours, and have a very Merry Christmas.

xo
Judy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails