Wednesday, 21 November 2012

I'M STILL HERE!

Havent posted anything for a while so just thought I'd do a post to say I am still around!  Just havent had any motivation to make any more cards lately as hopefully have made all my Xmas Cards just got my parents and my brother and his family to make a card for and thats about it!  Also totally lost my mojo and anything to do at all with crafting at the moment.  With Xmas not too far away I will be doing quite a bit of overtime at work which I havent done any at this time of year for 9 years now!!!  Hopefully it will all be extra to spend in the sales after Xmas lol!

2 comments:

Dot said...

Great to hear from you, Jayne, hope your mojo will return soon,
hugs Dorte

My name is Wynneth said...

Nice to see you posting on your bloggie Jayne even if you've lost Mr Mojo for now. Poor you having to work so hard at this time of year. Still, as you say it will be nice to have extra money for the January sales !
luv
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails