Saturday, 12 January 2013

A SPECIAL ONE

Can't believe how cold its gone again with snow expected!  A good excuse to get my first Xmas card of 2013 made for the challenge over on CCWS which is themed 'A Special One' which you can choose one of the sketches to follow from 2012.


I have followed the lovely sketch from week 20.  I used my Angel Tilda image and coloured in with pro markers and added gold glitter to her wings and halo.  The papers are a selection from Dovecraft Back To Basics Christmas pack and the cardstock is Very Vanilla from Stampin Up.  The ribbon is Always Artichoke also from SU with a bow made from my Bow-Easy.  The sentiment is from craftworkcards layered onto a plain oval punched out with my SU punch and the green flat backed pearls were from my stash.

Hope you are all having a good start to 2013.


3 comments:

Claire said...

This is a really sweet card Jayne, love the image and soft colour tones. Hugs, Claire x

My name is Wynneth said...

Gorgeous and pretty christmas card Jayne, she's such a sweet Tilda. I love all the soft colours you've used.

Stay warm, no snow here in Cornwall.... yet !
hugs
wynneth
x

Wilma said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at CCWS!
Hugs, Wilma

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails