Tuesday, 15 January 2013

CUPCAKE TREAT

I'm so glad the snow didn't last very long where I live as I hate having to drive in it.  It did take me a little longer this morning though to defrost the car as it had some thick ice which I had to chisel away with my ice scraper!

A dear friend of mine who has moved to Devon is celebrating her birthday at the end of this month and will also become a Grandma for the first time so I decided to use the sketch over on Sketch Saturday for my inspiration for her card.




I have used one of my favourite Me To You Bear stamps called Cupcake Treat and coloured it in with pro markers.  I then cut out with my circular nestie.  The dp is a piece from the Me To You Especially For You paper pack and the ribbon from the matching ribbon set.  The cardstock is from Stampin Up (not sure what the colour name is as it was an odd piece I had left over).  Sentiment is from a stamp set in my stash as are the flowers. I've kept it quite flat as it has to be posted.


4 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

This is so pretty Jayne, what a lucky friend you have with this beauty on it's way to her !

Hope you don't get any more snow !
hugs
wynneth
x

debby4000 said...

Soooo cute Jayne.
luv
Debby

Judy said...

What a precious card..love the paper.

xo
Judy

Steph said...

What a sweet card, I love that image and the soft pastel colours. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday, hope to see you again next week! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails