Monday, 21 January 2013

HENRY MOUSE

What a very wintery weekend we have just had.  Seren's school stayed open but we could collect them if we wanted so I left work early to do so.  Saturday her Dad took her out on the sledge which she thoroughly enjoyed and I took her to the pub for lunch.  Sunday was very traumatic for me as my 14 year old westie had a seizure so I had to rush him to the emergency vets which luckily by that time he seemed to be ok.  They kept him in overnight and I collected him today.  He responded well to treatment so just got to keep my eye on him.

With our wintery weather I've decided to make yet another Xmas card following the lovely sketch over on Christmas Challenges (with sketches) which has an added twist of using a doily.


I have used my Henry Mouse with Wreath stamp available from Whiff of Joy and coloured him in with pro markers.  The dp is from Dovecraft back to Basics Christmas paper pack and the cardstock is Old Olive from Stampin Up.  I have used a sentiment and gem stones from Hobbycraft.  I have kept it quite basic as most of my xmas cards have to be posted.



6 comments:

Chris_P said...

Really beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at CCWS this week!

My name is Wynneth said...

Lovely Henry christmas card Jayne, he's a really cutie isn't he. Nice simple design which works so well.

So sorry to hear that Timmy has been poorly, let's hope it was a one-off and he's fine now, poor chap.

luv
wynneth
x

Zw@@n said...

Great card, Jayne. You used my favorite Henry the mouse, love it.
Thank you for playing along at CCWS. Luv, Wilma

Diana said...

This is such a beautiful card Jayne, I love the image. Thanks for joining us at CCWS.
Hugs, Diana

Betina said...

what a lovely card you made; thanks for joining us at CCWS.

Hugs Betina

Judy said...

What a sweet image, and such an adorable card!

Hope your little doggie keeps doing well.

xo
Judy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails