Monday, 11 February 2013

SPRING FLOWERS

I have had a lovely weekend as I visited my boyfriend whom I have been seeing since just after Xmas.  We went to Telford to buy my Valentines present as we only see each other at the moment every other weekend and so won't be seeing each other next weekend.  I told him whatever he bought me it would make me more than happy so I will be posting a picture on Thursday what he got me :-)

I have another friends' birthday coming up and so I have made this one for the lovely new challenge Stamp and Create with Magnolia which the theme this time is Spring Flowers.


I have used my Magnolia stamp with Tilda holding a bunch of flowers which I have coloured in with promarkers and yellow Sakura glitter pen on her wings.  I cut her out with my curved rectangular nestie and pieced onto Barely Banana cardstock from Stampin Up.  The dp is a selection from Papermania Rose Garden paper pack.  Ribbon is from my stash and pink flat backed gems from Papermania.  The sentiment which is from a Papertrey Ink set is cut out using a smaller rectangular nestie.  All the flowers are from wildorchidcrafts.


3 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Such a pretty card Jayne, very Springlike with those gorgeous soft colours. Lovely Tilda too.

luv
wynneth
x

Dawn C said...

Really pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Stamp & Create with Magnolia x

Lacey Stephens said...

Fabulous card! Thank you for playing along with the Stamp and Create with Magnolia Spring Flowers Challenge. We will have another fun challenge for you tomorrow. We hope you can play along again soon!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
Stamp and Create with Magnolia Owner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails