Wednesday, 6 February 2013

WISHING YOU .......

Sorry haven't been around for a while but nearly 2 weeks ago I made the most aweful decision of having my 14 year old Westie Timmy put to sleep.  The weekend before all this happened he suffered a fit and just went downhill very fast from there.  It was very upsetting for me as I was on my own with him to the very end and as I had him when he was 8 weeks old he was definately part of my family.  I had him cremated and his ashes placed in a Tea Light Urn which I have lit every day since I got him back.  The house is really quiet and I expect it will take some time to get used to it.



R.I.P. Timmy 25/09/1998 - 24/01/2013

Anyway back to my latest creation which was for a very dear friend of mine whom I work with and have done for nearly 20 years, whose birthday it was yesterday.


I followed the lovely sketch over on this weeks Sketch Saturday for inspiration.  The image is from Lily of The Valley which I coloured in promarkers and cut out with my circular nestie.  The dp are a selection from My Minds Eye Quite Contrary and the cardstock is from Stampin Up Pixie Pink and Certainly Celery.  I used a sentiment from Lily of The Valley Dreamy Days set pieced onto a scallop nestie circle.  The fancy corners are from Provocraft, gems from my stash and flowers from wildorchidcrafts.

Hope to be back again soon with more creations.




4 comments:

Claire said...

So sorry to hear about your lovely dog Jayne, how sad. Love your card and the super bright papers. Hugs, Claire x

Crafty Kitten said...

Love the card Jayne and I am sure your friend will too. Sorry to read about little Timmy - I know it is a cliche hunni but it will get easier, time is a great healer. I lost my beloved GSD nearly six years ago and I still miss him but I have many happy memories and photos and they help. Thinking of you hunni.
hugs
Dawn xxx

My name is Wynneth said...

Poor Timmy and poor you missing him so much. They leave a huge hole in our hearts don't they.

Beautiful card, lovely to see you crafting again Sweetie

luv
wynneth
x

Time-To-Share said...

Hi Jayne, So sorry to hear about your little dog. I thought you deserved a little bit of cheering up and as I loved your card so much I picked you as the winner this week at Sketch Saturday. You have used my sketch just perfectly and this is one of my favourite images. Pop over to our page for my email details.

Luv & Hugs, Trish x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails