Monday, 11 February 2013

WITH LOVE

Its been a few years since I last had to make a Valentines card so had to buy some uptodate crafting stuff to make one lol!  I love Me To You from the crafting to the cuddly :-)  I have made this for the special person in my life.



I am entering this into the challenge over on this weeks Totally Gorjuss challenge which has a theme of Love and also Ready- Teddy Go Challenge which is Love is in The Air.  I have used one of the new Me To You Valentine images and coloured in with promarkers and cut out with an oval nestie.  The card stock used is Ruby Red from Stampin Up.  I have also used scallop and plain heart nesties to cut out out the hearts.  The dp is a selection from the matching Valentine Me To You range.  Ribbon from my stash and sentiment from Hobbycraft.  I also used flat backed hearts from Hobbycraft.



5 comments:

Christine L said...

Hi Jayne

What a sweet little image and a fab card..

Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Gorjuss this time.

Hugs
Christine x (GDT)

My name is Wynneth said...

It's lovely Jayne and I'm so pleased you have someone to make a V card for !

luv
wynneth
x

Judy said...

This is adorable. It has such a sweet feel to it, and love the design.

xo
Judy

Debs M said...

what a sweet card and such a cute teddy! Thanks for joining us for our ‘Love is in the Air’ Challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x
Debbie Dt

Anne-Marie said...

Your card is wonderful, it's lovely the background papers and the heart are wonderful.

Thanks for joining us at Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge.

Anne-Marie x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails