Saturday, 9 March 2013

KRAFT XMAS TILDA

Managed to finish this card for the challenge over on this weeks Christmas Challenge (with sketches)


I have used my Magnolia Tilda as Lucia stamp and coloured her in with promarkers and yellow Sakura pen on her headband and star.

I used some Kraft which I found in my stash and used a selection of dp from Dovecraft Noel Premium paper pad.  The sentiment is from The Snowman sentiment collection stamped onto a Die-namics die.  Chantilly crochet trim from Stampin Up, poinsietta flowers and red flat backed gems from Hobbycraft.



6 comments:

Claire said...

This is so sweet Jayne, lovely image and fab layout and papers. Hugs, Claire x

Jolanda said...

Great card, well done, your stamp is so beautifull. Thanks for joining the challenge at CCWS

Nicole said...

Hi Jayne, what a lovely card. I love Tilda as Lucia...she is a beauty this way. Great to see you again at CCWS. Hope to see you next time and good luck :o)

Betina said...

lovely card you made Jayne. Thanks for joining the challenge at CCWS

hugs Betina

Mieke said...

I love your beautiful card. Nice paper you used.

Have a nice day.

XX mieke

Judy said...

Very Pretty card hun. You've really created quite the beauty here. Fabulous job!

xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails