Friday, 8 March 2013

PASTEL EASTER TILDA

I am steadily getting back into crafting but only making cards when I really need them as otherwise they just pile up and then I can't do anything with them!  

I probably wont be making any cards though for a week or so after next Thursday as I am going into hospital to have my eye straightened and as my eye will be uncomfortable for a while think its best I don't use my laptop or craft much till it feels better.

Anyway back onto my latest creation which is for the challenge of Pastel Colours on Stamp and Create with Magnolia and Totally Tilda which is to use an egg and Tilda image.



I have used one of my Easter Magnolia stamps from a few years ago and coloured her in with pro markers.  I used a Floral Doily Spellbinder Shapeability for the fancy circle.  The dp used is a selection from a Forever Friends Spring Time paper pack and the cardstock is Barely Banana from Stampin Up.  Ribbon is Certainly Celery from Stampin Up and bow tied with my Bow-Easy.  Sentiment from Magnolia, Gems from Treasures by Shabby Chic and flowers from wildorchidcrafts.

Have a lovely weekend folks as its Mothers Day Sunday.




4 comments:

Claire said...

Such a sweet card, love the image, fab layout and pretty pastel colours. Have a lovely weekend Jayne. Hugs, Claire x

Christine said...

Gorgeous sweet Tilda creation sadly you have posted your card Fri. march 8th..our chall theme at Totally Tilda started Sun March 10th.. we dont accept back dated creations sorry..

We hope to see you again soon at Totally Tilda chall as the Easter Tilda chall has nearly 2wks to run.

Thanks for sharing Christine TT DT entry manager x

Dawn C said...

Such a pretty card. Good luck with your op. Thanks for playing with us at Stamp & Create with Magnolia x

Lacey Stephens said...

Fabulous card. I love your coloring and all of the great details. Thank you for playing along with the Stamp and Create with Magnolia Spring with Pastel challenge. We have another one starting today - Spring with New Life (Easter or New Baby). We hope you will play along again soon!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
Stamp and Create with Magnolia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails